Zimbra Collaboration Troubleshooting End-User Issues
What you will Learn
If you support Zimbra users on a help desk, this one-day course will make your job easier: it will increase your effectiveness and save you time solving customer cases. You will learn Zimbra troubleshooting skills, including using debug logging, identifying and resolving user data flow issues, and recovering missing data.
- Tier 1 Zimbra Helpdesk Agents
- Opening a Support Case: Best Practices
- What is email?
- Zimbra Architecture & Component Overview
- Zimbra Logs
- Troubleshooting Zimbra Components and Clients Using Debug Logging
- Identifying & Resolving User Data Flow Issues
- Data Issues & Recovering Missing Data